Wednesday, March 04, 2009

What was I thinking...

So today I went to Woodbury to have lunch and go shopping with my friend Kristina. We had so much to catch up on and it was great to see her!! We then went bumming around Woodbury (great sales at JC Penney!!) I told her that I wanted to go get my nose pierced!!! I had been thinking about it for a while, but Brent told me absolutely not. Ahhhhhhhhh!! We drove to a place in Maplewood and I saw the shop and decided that I would NOT go there, so she then mentioned a place in Stillwater where a friend of her has gone in the past. So, we drove to Stillwater and on the way I called Molly. I was thinking she was going to say, "oh cool, good luck," but no. She said, "why the heck are you going to do that?" I then told her that I called her because I figured she would give me the go ahead (since Brent would not) and after I told her that, she says, "oh yes, I support your decision!!" So we joked around until I arrived at the shop. And here it is..... (Thanks Kristina!!) On a different note, you have to see how funny Bryekin is running around the house in his "walker."