Sunday, March 29, 2009

Time to Party....in 2 more months that is.

Being the dork that I am, I am already planning Bryekin's 1st birthday party. It is going to be over Memorial Day weekend, I'm just working on all the "minor" details. My sister called last week and said that she and Ned (her BF) had just purchased plane tickets to come home for Bryekin's party!!!!!!!!!! So, that got me all geared up to get everything in order. Rumor has it that my Grandma and Aunt Mary are already planning on coming as well!!

We attended Kennady's 1st birthday party in January, so we kind of got an idea of what we are in for. Here's an example...


Kennady (aka Sissy) is Bryekin's partner in crime at his baby sitter's. As I mentioned in my first ever blog posting, Kennady leaned over and gave Bryekin a kiss on his creek on his first day there and now they are quite the duo. Meghan is Kennady's mom and Bryekin's babysitter. She is sooooooooooo awesome and we are sooooooooooo fortunate to have her!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bryekin just adores her!!!!


Let the countdown begin for the party.............