Thursday, April 16, 2009

Heading to Dallas, Tx y'all

I am on a 7am flight to Dallas, TX tomorrow morning which means I need to leave home at 430am, ouch. Well worth it though. I get to spend the weekend with my sister who lives in Fort Worth!!! My mom and her bff Cheryl flew down earlier today. GIRLS WEEKEND...
We have pedicures planned, a Texas Rangers game Friday night, a BBQ on Saturday afternoon, headin' to Billie Bob's Honky Tonk on Saturday night for the Tracy Byrd concert, fajitas and margaritas At Joe T. Garcias, church, Cracker barrel breakfast, and hopefully some r&r next to the pool. Can't wait!!
I wish Bryekin could go, but he needs away from mommy time and I need some sleep and relaxation!!! He should have a fun weekend! I took him out in his new Radio Flyer wagon earlier today and he absolutely LOVES it. It is so funny to watch him while he rides, he kicks back with his arm hanging off one side and he looks around at everything just giggling away. Hopefully he'll get more rides while I'm gone.


Well, until next week, talk to y'all later!!!